My weekend!

So my weekend was a little bit boring because my sister went tramping and I had to stay home with my little brother, 2 little cousins and my parents, and they were so boring. On Saturday I went to a cleaning bee, if you don’t know what a cleaning bee is then I’m gonna tell you, so it’s basically when you and your club come together and clean your gym, and that’s what I did on Saturday, And straight after that I and my dad went to MJS to get a boba and the boba was delicious but my dad got a BLT ( Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato ) instead that was great too.

On Sunday I stayed home and waited for my sister to get back so I didn’t have to be lonely, and once she walked through the door I ran to her and gave her the biggest hug because I was so lonely the whole time she was gone, and the rest of the day we were just gossiping.

2 thoughts on “My weekend!

1. Kia ora Nelly-rae my name is Aynjewel a yr 8 from Ahipara school I think that your post was very fun to read and that I wouldn’t have known what a cleaning bee was if it wasn’t for your post.
    Nga mihi Aynjewel

2. Chur a girl na it’s just me Monkey you sound like a Lona really bad G but I liked the blog It was cool and hope you have a good weekend